|| This three-day course teaches the UniVerse system administrator
the basics of how to manage all aspects of the UniVerse system. This
course is suitable for all platforms running UniVerse on Unix.
- Detailing the uv/Unix Relationship Structure
- Using the Standard Shell Environment
- Installing UniVerse
- Setting up Devices
- Creating UniVerse Users and Accounts
- Performing Tape Backups and Restores
- Maintaining the UniVerse Spooler
- Setting up Shared Memory Segments
- Resizing UniVerse Files
- Using UniVerse Special Files
- Troubleshooting Techniques
- Introduction to the uv config file
||A working knowledge of Unix.
|| On-site only.
||Please visit our student comments