|| This five-day programming workshop enables programmers to become
proficient in using the BASIC programming language. It is designed
for those who are responsible for writing or supporting D3/mv.BASE-based
- Compiler and Execution Options
- Programming Techniques and Concepts
- Logic Flow
- Conventions and Standards
- Extensive BASIC Instruction Set
- Using the Symbolic Debugger
- File Input and Output Techniques
- Interaction with other Processes
- Using External Subroutines
- Replacing PROCs with BASIC
|| 200p and some programming experience.
|| On-Site only.
||Please visit our student comments