Peninsula Time Clock
Toll Free 800-226-6696 / Fax
813-885-1967 / Tampa Bay Area 813-885-6696
4000 SERIES TIME RECORDERS
The 4000 Series time recorders are the standard by which all other
recorders are judged.
The 4200 time recorders are considered as "standard" by thousands of
businesses and institutions because of their low initial cost and years of
proven trouble-free operation. Available with a wide variety of options, the
4000 series can be ordered to fit almost any need.
Time is an expensive raw material. Our 4000 Series recorder helps you manage and
- Maintains Wage/Hour Law Records -Employee stamped payroll time
cards provide a permanent, accurate record of hours worked, which is
verifiable evidence of compliance with strict wage/hour laws.
- Decreases Tardiness -Employees are encouraged to report on time,
take only the allotted time for lunch, and remain on the job until the end
of the work period.
- Increases Efficiency - Employee efficiency improves. Adherence to
set schedules results in increased productivity.
- No More Guessing -Provides total confidence that time is calculated
on the actual time worked by your employees.
- A wide selection of registrations is available to suit the needs of any
business, including: day-of-week or month-and-date; standard hours (1-12) or
continental hours (0-23); and minutes (00-59), tenths or hundredths.
- Select touch plate or automatic registration. The touch plate accommodates
precise alignment; the automatic trigger facilitates speed of handling.
- The 4200 prints on the right or left margin of any form, on single or
- The self-reversing ribbon is durable and easy to change.
- Installation is easy. The clock can be placed on a table or mounted on a
DWA 4200 Series
The 4000 Series may be ordered as a Digital Work Alerter. Available with the
same print configurations as the standard model, the DWA model provides a 10 Amp
dry contact to control the sounding of bells or horns. A weekly schedule with up
to 32 signals per day can be programmed using the internal keypad. Programs can
be changed easily, and are protected for up to 15 days if power is interrupted.
The 4200 Series takes guesswork out of payroll and adds profit to your bottom
To request More Info