M y B i o
Mike Castle, Real Estate Specialist
you desire the services of an experienced professional,
choose Mike Castle.
- Bachelor of Science
California Polytechnic State University
San Luis Obispo
- State Certified Real Estate Broker
- State Certified Real Estate Appraiser
- Certificate, Dunn & Bradstreet
- Credit and Financial Analysis
- 37 years home and land sales
- Closed sales of over 200 million
- Top listing agent 2004-2014
- Multi-year awards for listings sold and sales volume
- Santa Cruz Association of Realtors
- RE Infolink
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist
- E-Pro Internet Professional
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Hawaii Association of Realtors
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Better Business Bureau
As a dedicated, hard working
professional, I can offer my proven experience in marketing, financing,
negotiation, and problem solving to insure a smooth transaction.
My unique techniques will save you money, time, needless hassles and worry, whether you are selling or buying real estate.
As a top producing, full time salesperson I will make sure you obtain the best possible price and terms through my innovative marketing plan prepared especially for your unique property.
If selling, I will prepare a computerized "Market Analysis" of current market conditions in your specific area and determine the value of your home.
If you are buying, I will pre-qualify you and provide a free credit report. After helping you determine your housing preferences and needs, I will work hard to find you that special property and the best possible financing to suit your budget.
I am always accessible to you, and have a full time marketing assistant and escrow coordinator to assist me on my team. My office is among the leaders for home sales in Santa Cruz County. We are a very aggressive and innovative office with tremendous resources.
My mission is to provide the highest level of professional real estate agency possible. I will perform my duties as an experienced Real Estate Broker with the utmost care, integrity, honesty, diligence, and skill.
I am an actively involved member of my local community, contributing time and money to Gault Elementary School, youth soccer teams, the Boy Scouts and to the Capitola Art & Wine Festival.